The celebration conference will be organised in cooperation with Suwalki City Municpality and a Business Forum as well as a trade fair which will run in parallel with the conference in the Science & Technolgoy Park in Suwalki.
The Forum is titled on: „FOOD, INDUSTRY, LIFE” and devoted to agri-food industry.
The programme will be focused on e.g.:
- The prospects for development of the Polish food economy for the coming years.
- Key issues and opportunities for the development of the agro-food sector in North-Eastern Poland and the border countries.
- Conditions and perspectives of agri-food industry development in North-Eastern Poland and neighboring countries (discussion panel).
- Presentation of results of PNTPW economic reports on border economy.
- Principles of doing business in Lithuania, Belarus and Russia and prospects for development cooperation with Lithuania, Belarus and Russia in
the agri-food sector (presentations).
- The importance of innovation and R & D in the development of the agri-food sector. New directions and prospects. (presentation).
- Sources of R & D funding for the agrifood sector (presentation).
The conference will be conducted in three languages: Polish, Russian and English.
More information about this event will be provided later.